3 x 14mm fidelity condenser
Cardioid / Omni / Bi-directional / Stereo
USB-C / USB-A
Select the Right Track
Featuring proprietary triple-capsules and four polar-pattern modes, the Circuit offers true versatility from podcasting to streaming, and recording with studio-level professional grade sound perfect for Twitch, YouTube, ASMR, Podcast and all content creators.
- Cardioid : Records in front of the mic. Best for single direction sound source during sessions such as Podcast, Twitch streaming, Voice-over, vocal & instrument music recording, Skype/Zoom meetings and Discord chats.
- Omni : Records from all around the mic. Best for all direction sound source during sessions such as live band performance, orchestra performance, field-recording, events, multi-person podcast and conference call.
- Bi-directional : Records from front and back of the mic. Best for two opposite direction sound sources during sessions such as interviews, voice duets and podcast with a guest.
- Stereo : Records from left and right sides of mic, with sound source directed to the front of the mic for wide sound stage. Best for single direction sound source that is best represented by immersive sound experience during sessions such as ASMR recording, acoustic guitar recording and ensemble choir recording or performance.
Plug-and-Play, Hassle-free Recording
Easily mount the Circuit onto the included desktop stand, simply plug the included USB cable, pick a pattern mode, adjust mic gain, and you are all set to record. Monitor real-time with zero latency by plugging in any headphone through the built-in 3.5mm headphone jack. No need to download any app prior to use, and it draws power directly from the plugged-in system.
Easy Controls, Secure Mount
Navigate with intuitively located controls for seamless recording. The Circuit will securely stay in the chosen angle with easy hand-tightening of the knobs on either side of the included desktop stand. The Circuit can also be mounted on a boom mic arm (not included) with the included boom arm adapter.
Durable Metal-alloy Chassis
Built with metal body and stand for solid anchoring weight and high durability. Pivot Circuit all the way down with 360-degree rotating knobs on the desktop stand for compact storage. This design also allows for easy portability wherever your recording session may be.
|Rated power||5V 110mA|
|Capsule||3 x 14mm fidelity condenser|
|Polar patterns||Cardioid, Omni, Bi-directional, Stereo|
|Frequency||50Hz - 18kHz|
|Sensitivity||-45dB ±3dB @ 1kHz|
|S/N ratio||≥65dB @ 1kHz|
|Max SPL||110dB @ 1kHz|
|Power output (Amp)||125mW|
|Frequency (Amp)||50Hz - 112kHz|
- 1 Circuit microphone
- 1 metal desk stand
- 1 USB-B to USB-C data cable
- 1 USB-B to USB-A data cable
- 1 boom arm adapter (3/8" male to 5/8" female)
|PC (Windows 7/8.1/10+)||Mac (MacOS 10.10+)||Playstation 5 (PS5)||Playstation 4 (PS4)|
|Android smartphones (5.1+)||Android tablets (5.1+)||iPhone (iOS11+)*||iPad (iOS11+)*|
|*Lightning adapter required.|