- Live events employ over 12 million people.
- Live events contributes over $1 trillion annually to the US economy.
- 95% of live events have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
- 96% of companies have cut staff and/or wages.
- 77% of people in the live events industry have lost 100% of their income, including 97% of 1099 workers.
Let's spread the word, raise awareness, take action -- together.
Please post a red-tinted photo of your favorite live event to your social media with the following caption:
As part of this awareness event: